Before getting started with configuring your Chatvisor installation, please make sure you read the Intro to this Docs first.
About 'Configuration' section
The Configuration section (this sub-menu) of this Docs is organized with respect to the Chatvisor app menu. On the left you find the Chatvisor app menu for both Customer Service and CX Analytics.
About configuration pages
In the different configuration pages, you can learn and look up the following:
- How to configure a feature
- Description of functionalities (buttons, metrics, elements, etc.)
To provide that information in an organized manner, all our configuration pages follow the below structure:
- Navigation path:
path > to > find > configuration
- What does the feature?
- What is it good for?
- Teaser: use cases
- Functionalities / need to know
- Core functionalities
- Can be triggered by/triggers what?
- References to further configuration
- Actual location of configuration (or some configurations) sometimes differs to where feature is used. Get respective references here.
- Feature descriptions
- Related articles