This release will automatically update the platform with new features, improvements, and fixes for on-demand users, and requires manual updating for on-premise users.
- Improvement. Users now have the option to transition from an Embedded Co-Browsing session into a Document Collaboration session. PDF documents instead of opening in a new browser tab will be opened in a Document Collaboration session. Configuration can be found under: Settings->Features & customization->Embedded Co-Browsing->Basic configuration->Open PDF files in Document Co-Browsing.
- Fix. Fixed an issue where mobile devices did not display the selectable timeslots correctly.
- Fix. Fixed an issue where Customer appointments were not ended correctly when the user selected end conference.
- Fix. Fixed an issue where Limit Background configuration did not remove all custom background options from the user.
- Fix. Fixed an issue where Automatic recording was not starting correctly.
- Fix. Fixed an issue where customer gets disconnected from the session after a page is opened from a google search result.
- Fix. Fixed an issue where a system message provided as a Routing Rule message was saved after user saved the Routing Rule.
- Improvement. Conversation transcripts available for users now also include all the names of every participant.
- Fix. We have fixed an issue where Text element used on whiteboards were ignored and left out upon saving the whiteboard. Text is now also included to all saves or screenshot of the whiteboard.
- Users now will receive a confirmation popup after applying changes in any Setting page without saving them. This saveguard is purposed to provide users the option to save the previously applied changes or to ignore them.
- WebChat Settings have been moved into Settings->Features & customization->Channels->Website Chat->Chat widgets. Also, related configurations have been re-structured and the Web Chat UI has been reworked to provide a more responsive experience.
Image file format support
- TeamViewer Engage supports now webp image file format throughout the whole platform.
- Fix. We fixed an issue where newly created email notifications were not listed correctly in the UI and email notifications were not sent to the desired users.
- Fix. We fixed an issue where email notifications with the same name could be saved.