This release will automatically update the platform with new features, improvements, and fixes for on-demand users, and requires manual updating for on-premise users.
- Improvement. When users joining a Conference with mobile iOS 13 version and below now will receive a popup informing them that the version they are using is no longer supported.
Improvement. Auto Responder has been removed from the Automation menu. It is now available for only super admins.
Improvement. Form Results has been moved to Analytics.
Deprecation. Articles have been removed from the Automation menu. This feature is being redesigned to better satisfy the user needs and therefore will not be available for a period of time.
- Improvement. Newly created Chatbots cannot use a name that already exists. This way users can avoid creating Chatbots with duplicate names resulting in a confusing list of Chatbots. Upon Importing and exporting Chatbots this rule is ignored.
- Improvement. The below listed Plugins have been removed from the UI. These features are still available, but configurations can now only be done by super admins.
- Inject HTML
- Embedded Universal
- Large File Upload
- Fix. We have resolved an issue where not all users were loaded in User Management if browser was zoomed out.
- Fix. We have resolved an issue where invalid invitation links allowed the user to log in to a deactivated Tenant.