This release will automatically update the platform with new features, improvements, and fixes for on-demand users, and requires manual updating for on-premise users.
Settings for participants
Settings for participants allows Hosts to have extended control over conferences. These settings are available before the Conference is started as well as during an ongoing Conference. Having this setting enabled provides options to enable/disable the following features:
- Video (webcam)
- Voice (microphone)
- Participant list
- Public chat
- Private chat
Enable setting under Plugins->Conference->Agent controls->Settings for participants.
Audio signal for Waiting Rooms
- New users joining the Waiting room will now trigger an audio notification.
- Watchdogs now display correctly Type and Receivers configurations after revisiting this page.
- Changed incorrect naming of Notes to Shared notes in Conferences for Agents.
- Changed hover colors of icons in Conferences to keep consistency.
- Removed “Save whiteboard to customer files” button from Whiteboard for participants.
- Fixed Whiteboard scaling for Presenters. Presenters using the Whiteboard will see all Whiteboard features.
- Agents can continuously type to chosen conversation even if new conversation is assigned to them.
This release will automatically update the platform with improvements, and fixes for on-demand users, and requires manual updating for on-premise users.
- Now users can enable notification sounds for new messages when browser tab is inactive. Find it under Settings->General->Notifications.
- New notification sounds have been introduced.
Picture in Picture
- Picture in Picture button informs users on hover over why Picture in Picture is not available.
- Empty polls without named fields (e.g., Text Input, Single Choice, True/False) cannot be submitted to avoid confusion from participants receiving an empty Poll.
- An ongoing poll can now be closed in order to simply restart it, or to start another one. New results will overwrite the old ones.
- Polls and Forms are now separated. Therefore, Forms can be created only under Automation->Forms while Polls can be created only during ongoing Conferences.
- Conversations reports now include information on how much time it took for Agents till a new conversation was opened.
- Fixed issue where Agents had wrong language setting in eMeetings.