This release will automatically update the platform with new features, improvements, and fixes for on-demand users, and requires manual updating for on-premise users.
- It is now possible to keep track of Feedback form changes via the Activity Logs. Simply navigate to Activity logs and look for [Feedback Form] Setting changed entries.
- It is now possible to use mask content automatically by using the attribute name data-cv-mask-element. It will mask the element itself where it is used and all children elements.
- We extended the list of default masking values with the following autocomplete values: current-password, new-password, one-time-code.
- It is now possible to navigate during an ongoing Conference to More under Conference Settings, where additional configurations are available:
- Display notifications for Chat messages
- Enable Keyboard shortcuts
- Hide self view
- Set Desktop sharing frame rate
- We have fixed an issue where switching tenants could incorrectly display the sidebar. Now switching a tenant refreshes the sidebar and shows the correct content.
- We have fixed an issue where invitation time was sometimes incorrectly displayed.