Introduction to Chatvisor Documentation
We took and still take great care to ensure that the information contained in this documentation is accurate, complete and updated. In case of discovered errors or omissions, suggestions for improvement, or any other reason, we invite you to send and welcome feedback to:
Chatvisor Docs Team
Purpose of Docs
This documentation shall give you understanding of how to correctly setup, configure and successfully use the Chatvisor platform.
Who should read the Docs
This documentation is intended for both operational Chatvisor users and IT professionals entrusted with the task to setup Chatvisor within their organization.
Structure: how to use the Docs
This section shall give you an understanding of how we designed this Docs, so you can better orient it.
- General information about Docs
- How to get started with each suite? (= initial setup)
- What else to keep in mind when implementing Chatvisor? Legal, …?
- How to configure a feature?
- What options are there with a feature?
- Use Cases
- What do you want to reach?
- What can you do with a feature?
- What type of organization are you?
- Specific summaries on how to reach desired state?
- Links to respective configuration instructions for details