Settings > Users you can invite new users to Chatvisor and manage their access priviliges within your tenant (Chatvisor installation). Invited users will receive a invitation email. Onboarding Help for invited Users.
With roles you can create individual access privileges for your employees/coworkers. You can limit the access to features and parts of the application. Roles are a great way to prevent misuse and mistakes in bigger teams.
By default, there's only the Admin role. Admins have access to all parts of the application and can manage settings.
|Connection||- manage Facebook Page connection of tenant |
- can disconnect Facebook Page from Chatvisor
|Broadcast||- create and send broadcasts |
- clone broadcasts
- access to broadcast history/statistics
|LiveChat||- general access to LiveChat |
- can only see assigned chats ("My" folder)
- can answer assigned chats
|Articles||- create/edit/delete articles |
- create/edit/delete categories
|Flows||- create/edit/delete flows |
- clone flows
- has access to all flows within tenant
|Sequences||- create/edit/delete sequences|
|Growth Tools||- create/edit/delete growth tools |
- see results of growth tools
|Plugins||- create/edit/delete plugins|
|Show all chats||- has access to all chats |
- can assign chats to teams/team members
- can answer chats
|Audience||- has access to user list |
- has access to user detail view
- has access to (custom) groups
|Reports||- can create and export reports|
Team up users according their responsibilities and competences. This allows you to assign chats to whole teams instead of single users in LiveChat.